Re: How to use [NSURL loadResourceDataNotifyingClient:usingCache:] ?

From: Yen-Ju Chen
Subject: Re: How to use [NSURL loadResourceDataNotifyingClient:usingCache:] ?
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:53:23 -0500

 Oh~~ I assumed it is non-blocking because it looks like. :D

 Here is the Cocoa's document:
 "loadResourceDataNotifyingClient:usingCache:

  Loads the receiver¡¦s resource data in the background. client is notified
of the receiver¡¦s progress loading the resource data using the NSURLClient
  informal protocol. The NSURLClient messages are delivered on the current
  thread and require the run loop to be running. shouldUseCache controls
whether the URL should use cached resource data from an already loaded URL
  that refers to the same resource. The receiver can perform only
  one background load at a time."

 It does mention "load data in background",
 and "only one background load at a time".

 Yen-Ju