Re: How to use [NSURL loadResourceDataNotifyingClient:usingCache:] ?

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: How to use [NSURL loadResourceDataNotifyingClient:usingCache:] ?
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 18:03:40 +0000

On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 05:38  pm, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 04:53  pm, Yen-Ju Chen wrote:

 Thanx a lot. It works.
 But I notice it doesn't work in the background.
 Is it supposed to be non-blocking ?

I don't know ... It's written to block.
I guess I'll have to check the apple implementation and change the GNUstep one to match if necessary.

I've looked at the apple stuff, and it does seem it does a background load.

I've modified GNUstep CVS ... but I don't have a test program ready ... want to try it out?