Re: Use "sel_getUid" for undeclared selector

From: stefan
Subject: Re: Use "sel_getUid" for undeclared selector
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:12:17 +0100

Hi,

Citát Sébastien Pierre <sebastien-lists@type-z.org>:

> Hi all !
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to do a "sel_getUid" that
> returns a non-NULL SEL for a selector that is not declared in the code
> ?
>
> BTW, this question is related to previous mails
> (<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnustep/2005-02/msg00014.html>
> and
> <http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-gnustep/2005-02/
> msg00013.html>).

StepTalk solves the problem this way:

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnustep/gnustep/dev-libs/StepTalk/Frameworks/StepTalk/STObjCRuntime.m?rev=1.6&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

see: STSelectorFromString and STCreateTypedSelector

It is not very nice nor clean, but it works. If you find cleaner solution,
please share it.

Regards,

Stefan Urbanek