Re: Use "sel_getUid" for undeclared selector

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Re: Use "sel_getUid" for undeclared selector
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 15:52:30 +0100

Le 3 févr. 05, à 15:12, stefan@agentfarms.net a écrit :

StepTalk solves the problem this way:

http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/gnustep/gnustep/dev-libs/ StepTalk/Frameworks/StepTalk/STObjCRuntime.m?rev=1.6&content- type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

see: STSelectorFromString and STCreateTypedSelector

This seems to be an "adequate" workaround. For the moment I simply declared somewhere in my program the selectors that I need, so that the `sel_get_uid' does not puke a NULL.

However, I will look further to this issue and try to find another workaround.

Thanks a lot for the link,

 -- Sébastien

--
«La plupart des journaux ou des émissions d'actualité sont
conçus pour donner au spectateur l'impression d'être un mouton