Project Center problems

From: Michael Thaler
Subject: Project Center problems
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:04:57 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to create a GNUstep project using project center and have some
trouble doing so. First, the Open Project dialog misses some icons (see
pc1.jpeg). Second, when I create a new project, nothing happens. The tutorial
on

http://www.gnustep.it/pierre-yves/index.html

suggests, that some kind of main window for the project should open, but it
doesn't.

Also the layout of project center windows seems to be a bit messed up on my
system, see pc2.jpeg.

I use gnustep, project center and gorm compiled from svn trunk. I use Debian
SID with KDE 4.3.2. Is there anything I can do to get Project Center working?

Greetings,
Michael