Re: Project Center problems

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Project Center problems
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 17:48:33 +0100

On 11 Oct 2009, at 16:04, Michael Thaler wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to create a GNUstep project using project center and have some trouble doing so. First, the Open Project dialog misses some icons (see
pc1.jpeg).

I don't know why the icons are missing but ...

Second, when I create a new project, nothing happens.

My guess is that, as you are using gui from svn you have encountered a short-term problem ... a very recent change broke open panels so they returned the wrong value, causing attempts to open and create files, projects etc to fail. I just encountered the same problem when playing with the theme editor, and I've committed a fix for that, so updating from svn should fix that issue.

Your images look like there is some graphics problem as well, with some images not rendering and it looks like stuff being clipped when it shouldn't, but I don't know of any recent changes which might have caused that (and I don't see it on my system) ... Fred might be able to help there.