Re: printf: doens't print on WinXP installation

From: jacksk58
Subject: Re: printf: doens't print on WinXP installation
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 19:23:59 -0700 (PDT)

I'm runnuning this on an XP installation. I'm supplying - hello.m,
GNUmakefile and the text from the GNUStep Shell

Thanks

hello.m
===========
#import <stdio.h>

int main( int argc, const char *argv[] ) {
    printf( "hello world\n" );

    return 0;
}

GNUmakefile
==============
include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/common.make

APP_NAME = HelloWorld
HelloWorld_OBJC_FILES = hello.m

include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/application.make

GNUStep Shell 'Screen Shot'
========================
Setting up GNUstep Environment...

kj@CR ~
$ make
This is gnustep-make 2.2.0. Type 'make print-gnustep-make-help' for help.
Making all for app HelloWorld...
 Creating HelloWorld.app/....
 Compiling file hello.m ...
 Linking app HelloWorld ...
Creating library file: ./HelloWorld.app/./HelloWorld.exe.a
 Creating HelloWorld.app/Resources...
 Creating stamp file...
 Creating HelloWorld.app/Resources/Info-gnustep.plist...
 Creating HelloWorld.app/Resources/HelloWorld.desktop...

kj@CR ~
$ openapp ./HelloWorld.app

kj@CR ~
$