[Help-librejs] Regarding outlook.com (was: LibreJS prevent me to use Mas

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: [Help-librejs] Regarding outlook.com (was: LibreJS prevent me to use Mastodon and GNU Social)
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2019 22:25:32 +0300

address@hidden wrote:
> By the way, is it normal if gnu.org / librejs works with Microsoft and
> outlook.com, more specifically regarding emails / lists management?
>
> How can an Organisation as Gnu / LibreJS accepts to use [Google, Apple,
> Facebook, Amazon and Microsoft] solutions?

Sorry?  If your LibreJS found that https://outlook.com allegedly serves free
javascripts, there’s something broken (as it does not), so check your
installation.

On the other hand, I hope, one day they will, why not?   Why do you believe,
that there is some existential incompatibility?  I never saw a list of
corporations, ranked by amount of free software written by them, though I would
not be surprised at all to found out, that Google firmly keeps the first place,
while Apple is in top-10.