Re: [Help-librejs] Regarding outlook.com (was: LibreJS prevent me to use

From: 170 . soej54
Subject: Re: [Help-librejs] Regarding outlook.com (was: LibreJS prevent me to use Mastodon and GNU Social)
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 21:46:32 +0200

> Sorry?  If your LibreJS found that https://outlook.com allegedly serves free
> javascripts, there’s something broken (as it does not), so check your
> installation.
Sorry, the email was marked as from microsoft solution because the first
email came from address@hidden I mixed it up, my mistake, sorry!

> On the other hand, I hope, one day they will, why not?   Why do you believe,
> that there is some existential incompatibility?  I never saw a list of
> corporations, ranked by amount of free software written by them, though I
> would not be surprised at all to found out, that Google firmly keeps the
> first place, while Apple is in top-10.

As microsoft, google, apple... are violating citizen / companies /
governments privacy (fundamental rights) there is no possibility to
trust them:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_surveillance_disclosures_(2013%E2%80%93present)

There is a huge and an obvious incompatibility between competition
(capitalism) and cooperation (free society).

Freely yours,

soej