help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Custom controller

From: Christian Mauduit
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Custom controller
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 07:24:27 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, December 10, 2009 10:33 pm, Andy Armstrong wrote:
> I dont want to have to edit anything to do with Guile.
>
> Surely at some point a C function is called to update the position of the
> mouse..... cannot I call this directly for a different cursor?
Yes, sure, in practice the *real* function with the "intelligence" in it,
the real code that says "return true if device foo is in state bar" would
be in C, but you'll need a Guile /binding/ such as one found in
lw6-funcs.c (which sort of grew "jumbo size" lately, but most bindings are
trivial).

Have a nice day,

Christian.

--