help-liquidwar6

Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Custom controller

From: Andy Armstrong
Subject: Re: [Help-liquidwar6] Custom controller
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 00:43:57 +0000

Hmmm,

Whenever I add a function into lw6-main.c like - void andyfunc(){} then add extern void andyfunc(); to the liquidwar6.h.in it fails with compilation errors:

Description        Resource        Path        Location        Type
Misplaced {.        liquidwar6-gdoc.texi        /BODY/liquidwar6-0.0.7beta/doc        line 3        C/C++ Problem

And lots of them all the way through that .texi file?!?!!?

What am i doing wrong?!

Andy
Andy Armstrong
CICS Explorer Test