RE: auto-dep cannot possibly work?

From: Mark Galeck (CW)
Subject: RE: auto-dep cannot possibly work?
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 18:55:41 -0800

>Are you kidding me?  You BETTER darn well know.  Otherwise, your code

>You guys are talking about an environment that FACILITATES bad coding
practices and ENABLES difficult, time-wasting bugs.

Oh C'mon Paul, I told you many times, I _do_not_ like multiple source files of
the same name, and I absolutely believe in good coding practices so that
bugging is kept to the minimum! (and thus de-bugging as well).  Amen brother!!
But I can't force others to do so, and it's my job to observe what people are
doing and accommodate them as best I can within a reasonable amount of time.