help-octave

data import via USB interface

From: Kathrin Kerschberger
Subject: data import via USB interface
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 11:58:47 +0100

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you to ask for help with a problem. I would like to import data (digital signal) via an USB interface.

I installed and loaded the instrument-control package (version 0.9.2). My OS is windows. If I try to use the function "usbtmc" I get the following error: "error: usbtmc: Your system doesn't support the USBTMC interface" Are there any support packages I can install additionally to solve this problem? Or is there any other possibility to import data in Octave via an USB interface?

Please let me know, if you need more specific information about my problem.

I am looking forward to hearing from you. I am grateful for any help!

Yours sincerely,
Kathrin Kerschberger