[Help-smalltalk] Re: A gtk browser for GNU Smalltalk ?

From: Paolo Bonzini
Subject: [Help-smalltalk] Re: A gtk browser for GNU Smalltalk ?
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:19:03 +0100

I spent some time with Juraj Kubelka to implement
some features in Squeak OB, with implementing a bit
more complicated browsers using OB and now I'm not convinced that OB is the best way.

Can you expand on the features that lack in the OB framework? After all, even Eclipse (in the main view) has little more than a tree (which is the moral equivalent of some nested listboxess) and a text pane.