Re: [Help-smalltalk] A problem with gst-convert (total newbie)

From: Rafał Mużyło
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] A problem with gst-convert (total newbie)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 18:20:33 +0200

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 05:31:17PM +0200, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> The only known problem in gst-convert is that "1-2" is not supported an
> should be written "1 - 2".  Usually when I converted packages I found up to
> 5 occurrences of this.

Well, that was it, after I corrected abot 4 instances of this problem,
I got to the point were gst-convert output is:
gst-convert: warning: superclass Morph is undefined
gst-convert: warning: extensions for undefined class Morph
gst-convert: warning: superclass StringMorph is undefined
gst-convert: warning: superclass PolygonMorph is undefined
gst-convert: warning: superclass SystemWindow is undefined
gst-convert: warning: superclass PasteUpMorph is undefined
gst-convert: warning: superclass Model is undefined
gst-convert: warning: superclass Model is undefined
gst-convert: warning: superclass Model is undefined
gst-convert: warning: superclass PackageInfo is undefined
gst-convert: warning: superclass BorderedMorph is undefined
gst-convert: warning: superclass BorderedMorph is undefined
gst-convert: error: Expecting a literal type

No line number or anything else. What now ?