Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: amd 64 and gnu smalltalk

From: Sean Allen
Subject: Re: [Help-smalltalk] Re: amd 64 and gnu smalltalk
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 20:32:12 -0500

While I use debian all the time and have for years, the package terminology is something I've never bothered to learn.

So question, what is a backport?

On Jan 5, 2009, at 12:43 PM, address@hidden wrote:

Hello all,

Indeed I maintain Debian GNU Smalltalk packages, and the version in stable is really old.

Would you be interested in 3.1 backport for etch?

Regards,

Thomas