Tab Auto-Completition Broken - 3.2.91

From: Gary Highberger
Subject: Tab Auto-Completition Broken - 3.2.91
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 22:49:56 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I upgraded from 3.2.5 to 3.2.91 because of a stability issue and bugs with
3.2.5.

3.2.91 doesn't have the issue and runs just fine.

Tab auto-completition isn't working. Instead of gst completing keywords as
it did in 3 2.5, the tab key simply inserts a tab without completing the
keyword.

I realize .91 isn't released and is likely not supported. I'm just
documenting what I'm seeing and hoping someone has seen such behavior
before and has a suggestion for me.

The installation files and procedure from the following link worked
perfectly. I simply typed the following and installed missing components as
necessary.

./config
make
sudo make install