Re: Tab Auto-Completition Broken - 3.2.91

From: Gary Highberger
Subject: Re: Tab Auto-Completition Broken - 3.2.91
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 12:24:10 -0500

Excellent suggestion David. At around line 380 in config.h:

*/* Define if your system has the GNU readline library. */*
*/* #undef HAVE_READLINE */*

All that needs doing is finding and installing the correct readline library.

As to tab expansion in gst, choices are shown if more than one keyword can
complete the string. Type tab twice to see them all. Very cool!

I'll report my progress as soon as I know more.

I assume a 32 bit library is needed?

Thank you very much,

Gary