Re: Tab Auto-Completition Broken - 3.2.91

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Tab Auto-Completition Broken - 3.2.91
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 11:40:05 +0100 (CET)

Works for me ...

I wasn't aware of this feature by the way, thanks for pointing out.

st> 1 fa
factor            factorial         falseBlock        fastAsFloat:
factorOrDuration  false             falseString
st> Smalltalk version
'GNU Smalltalk version 3.2.91'
st> 3 factorial
6

For example I type 1 fa then 'Tab'.

Later 1 typed 3 fac + Tab + i + Tab to get '3 factorial'.

So the feature works for me in 3.2.91.

My guess is that this is related to the configure settings (how the package is
being compiled).

Perhaps it would be possible to compile 3.2.5 without the feature as well.

I tested with GNU smalltalk 3.2.5 and in 3.2.5 and 3.2.91, the feature works in
both versions.

But I think it depends on the configure script.

David.