Re: Newbie question: texi2pdf complains about \n

From: Treutwein; Bernhard
Subject: Re: Newbie question: texi2pdf complains about \n
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:11:02 +0200

Hi Karl,

thanks for:

>                 outstring(1, "Hello world!\n");
>
> Nothing's wrong with this.  Something be happening earlier in the file.
> Please send the entire source.

I thought so. I have been trying hard to find some relevant info in
texiinfo manual without any success.

The complete source included as attachment.

Thanks in advance.
    Bernhard Treutwein         Tel. 089/2180-2774
    address@hidden
This message contains a file prepared for transmission using the
MIME BASE64 transfer encoding scheme. If you are using Pegasus
Mail or another MIME-compliant system, you should be able to extract
it from within your mailer. If you cannot, please ask your system
administrator for help.