Re: (fwd) tetex-extra: texi2pdf: clicking bookmarks lands past spot want

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: (fwd) tetex-extra: texi2pdf: clicking bookmarks lands past spot wanted
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:28:27 -0400

    Me again: version 2003-05-04.08

Since ftp.gnu.org has been down for a week (sigh, sigh, sigh), an
alternate location is ftp://tug.org/tex/texinfo.tex.  It's also on every
CTAN and GNU mirror.  However, don't bother right now, because ...

    acroread jumps to the top of the page, where the bookmark should be
    located on. If the magnification of the view is high enough (400%)
    you not necessarily see the headline you clicked on. Acroread don't
    jump if I click sequentially on 2 bookmarks, which should be located
    on the same page. Maybe it's a bug of acroread....

... now I understand.  I can reproduce that bug.  I did not think of
going to 400% magnification.

I'll work on this.