Re: (fwd) tetex-extra: texi2pdf: clicking bookmarks lands past spot want

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: (fwd) tetex-extra: texi2pdf: clicking bookmarks lands past spot wanted
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2003 20:06:35 -0400

    every mirror told me that there was file corruption on gnu,

Yes, but CTAN is ok.  Anyway, here are two locations that are not
dependent on ftp.gnu.org:
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/texinfo/texinfo/doc/texinfo.tex
ftp://tug.org/tex/texinfo.tex

    > > Acroread don't jump if I click sequentially on 2 bookmarks, which
    > > should be located on the same page. Maybe it's a bug of
    > > acroread....

>From what I read in the PDF manual, inability to jump to an exact
location is either inherent in PDF format itself or in the \pdfdest
primitive which Texinfo uses to implement the bookmarks.  I've asked the
address@hidden list for advice.  I'll keep you informed :).

    I'll mark that bug as forwarded to whom?
    {bugs|address@hidden

address@hidden (not `bugs') is the best address for discussion of
actual bugs, such as this.

Thanks,