Math for html output not in manual

From: henri-biard
Subject: Math for html output not in manual
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 00:59:43 +0200 (CEST)

It is important for that to work also with MathJax, because I had been using
\def for global definition of mathematical structures that @tex could understand.

The advantage of MathJax is the ability to zoom into the mathematics.

Would you think some type of global definition could be made to work for
MathJax as well ?