Re: Math for html output not in manual

From: Patrice Dumas
Subject: Re: Math for html output not in manual
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 10:54:02 +0200

On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 12:59:43AM +0200, henri-biard@francemel.fr wrote:
> It is important for that to work also with MathJax, because I had been using
>
> \def for global definition of mathematical structures that @tex could
> understand.
>

> The advantage of MathJax is the ability to zoom into the mathematics.
>

> Would you think some type of global definition could be made to work for
>
> MathJax as well ?

Actually, the MathJax documentation was clear on that and I checked that
it worked, putting the \def in a math environment should work.  So,
putting it in
@math{
}
should work.

I guess that it only works for the current html page, so if the document
is split it won't be as easy, though you could use a @-macro to put the
definition in each node/section...

--
Pat