hyperbole-users

Maybe better description required for Org mode

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Maybe better description required for Org mode
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 08:12:33 +0200

I am researching this text:

> ** Org Mode

> For users of Emacs Org mode, Hyperbole does quite a few things.

> First, the Action Key follows internal links in Org mode files.  When
> pressed on a link referent/target, the link definition is displayed,
> allowing two-way navigation between definitions and targets.

> Second, the Action Key follows Org mode external links.  The Assist Key
> displays help when pressed on an Org mode link.

So then I went to Org file and tried opening it, it has elisp: type of
a link, but it did not open. Maybe M-RET is not to follow such links,
I do not know.

What is meant with "Org mode external link", is it meant the Org file,
external Org file? Or any Org mode link?

I found that Assist key on Org links does not work in Org mode.

I use:  Editor:      GNU Emacs 28.0.50 (build 15, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X
toolkit, cairo version 1.14.8, Xaw3d scroll bars)

        Hyperbole:   7.1.2
        Sys Type:    x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
        OS Type:     gnu/linux
        Window Sys:  x