ifile-discuss

Re: [Ifile-discuss] Improving classification of spams

From: Booker Bense
Subject: Re: [Ifile-discuss] Improving classification of spams
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 10:58:05 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 11 Jan 2003, Lionel Dricot wrote:

> > - Also, I throw away the .idata file and reindex things every
> > couple of weeks. Not sure if this has any effect or not.
>
> Do you think ut's a good idea ?  If you do this, he forget all erased
> emails !

- Well, I'm an email packrat, I never erase email. I've got every
email I've ever been sent since about 1992 or so.... I only index
the last two or three months.

> Perhaps must I do this once, because I start ifile from scratch with empty
> mailboxes, it learns mail after mail...

- I don't have my email client well integrated with ifile yet, so
I find it easier to just reindex everything rather than try and
use the refile options to ifile.

- Booker C. Bense