ifile-discuss

Re: [Ifile-discuss] Improving classification of spams

From: Clemens Fischer
Subject: Re: [Ifile-discuss] Improving classification of spams
Date: 13 Jan 2003 12:53:14 +0100

Booker Bense <address@hidden>:

> - I don't have my email client well integrated with ifile yet, so
> I find it easier to just reindex everything rather than try and
> use the refile options to ifile.

oh, re-filing has become a painless operation: you tell it to "ifile
-d <from-folder> -i <to-folder>" with the email on stdin, and it will
delete the messages statistics from one and add them to the other
folder.  in my simple ham/spam setup, with only two category/folder
names i made a generic shell-script which was linked under two
different names.  it set the ifile options depending on the name it
was called with, so i didn't have to mess with arguments.

  clemens