iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] Name change

From: Peter Hanappe
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Name change
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:29:02 +0200

Hi all,

I'd like to change the name of the synthesizer.
Initially, the name came from the "If I Were U"
project, which the synthesizer was part of.
As the synthesizer is getting better known, the link
to the initial project is not very meaningful
for most users. In addition, the current name is hard
to pronounce and remember. So for a while now I'd like
to change its name. Josh Green and I already did some
brainstorming and you can see the wreckage below. My
personal favorite is 'synthom'. More suggestions are
welcome.

Cheers,
Peter

--------------------