koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Reports

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Reports
Date: Mon Oct 29 12:30:02 2001

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 01:29:51PM -0700, Tonnesen Steve said:

> I'm also starting to think about how to handle reports in a generic
> fashion.  I'm guessing that reports are the kind of thing that will need
> to be fine tuned to the individual installation, but we need some way of
> being able to update Koha without breaking existing custom reports
> settings.  Also, there must be some fairly standard reports that could be
> included with the Koha distribution?

Hi Steve

Yep, Id think the daily report on issues, returns and renewals by branch would
be fairly standard. As well as an overdue items report.
Actually an issues, returns and renewals report where u could specify the
dates would be good, i know HDL needs monthly stats to show the trust how
the library is being used.
They want issues/ renewals broken down by itemtype and branch ... would this
be a fairly standard type report?

Chris

025 500 789                                        Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz