koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] code cleaning (2)

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] code cleaning (2)
Date: Thu Nov 21 08:37:14 2002

Ambrose Li a écrit:
On Thu, Nov 21, 2002 at 11:00:51AM +0100, paul POULAIN wrote:
So, I propose that all SCRIPTS not needed to run koha are moved to the
misc directory. All the INFORMATIVE files (INSTALL, LICENSE,...) are
moved in misc/info directory.
(We could move the marc/ directory to misc/ too, as it's only db install
stuff.

I don't think we should move ALL the informative files into
misc/info. It is customary to find README and INSTALL in the
root. At the least, put one informative file (README) in the
root, which tells people where all the other files are.
I was speaking of the cvs dir structure (which is quite different from the user one in koha). the buildrelease script moves files at a more usual place. It will still move README, INSTALL,ChangeLog... at the root of the tar.gz & user dir.
--
Paul