koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Translating templates

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Translating templates
Date: Wed Nov 27 02:47:05 2002

Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso a écrit:

I've beginning translating templates to Spanish. After doing a checkout of latest cvs source, I've simply copied /koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/en into /koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/es and begin translating strings within files.
Is this the right way?
grr... i would be very angry if spanish was done before french :-) :-) :-)
But, yes, it's the right way. (of course, there are 4 volunteers for french translation, so we could begin later and finish sooner :-) But do you know the turtle and the rabbit from "Jean de la Fontaine"...) Don't forget to add "opaclanguages / es en" and "opacthemes / default" into your systempreferences file. If you add them, then koha will use the translated templates when they exist, the english one otherwise. If you don't, koha will only use english templates.

Note for pate : 1 paragraph for this week newsletter : translation to spanish begins.
--
Paul