koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Translating templates

From: Dorian Meid
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Translating templates
Date: Wed Nov 27 06:07:02 2002

Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso schrieb:
I've beginning translating templates to Spanish. After doing a checkout of latest cvs source, I've simply copied /koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/en into /koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/es and begin translating strings within files.

Is this the right way?

Please take also care of the image's urls.
At the moment most templates make use of the "old" images, which still are in <server-root>/images/ . Images witch are specific to the spanish language now should be in <server-root>/default/es/images/ (only for the default-theme of course). Images which are specific to the theme, but not to a certain language should be in <server-root>/default/all/images/ . In your code you may wish to substitute the words default/es with <TMPL_VAR NAME="themelang"> .

Dorian