koha-devel

[Koha-devel] INSTALL file?

From: Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso
Subject: [Koha-devel] INSTALL file?
Date: Thu Nov 28 06:12:04 2002

Hi,

I'm trying to INSTALL latest version from CVS on my system but I've found many
difficulties mainly due I'm using an INSTALL file from a release that no
speaks nothing about templates or so and it seems to be very obsoleted. I've
try a 'find' command looking for an INSTALL file through the CVS directories
but I couldn't found it. I'd like to RTFM before continue flooding this list
with my questions so... Where is The "Fine" Manual???

Thx. in advance,