koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] INSTALL file?

From: paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] INSTALL file?
Date: Thu Nov 28 06:41:02 2002

Francisco M. Marzoa Alonso a écrit:

Hi,

I'm trying to INSTALL latest version from CVS on my system but I've found many difficulties mainly due I'm using an INSTALL file from a release that no speaks nothing about templates or so and it seems to be very obsoleted. I've try a 'find' command looking for an INSTALL file through the CVS directories but I couldn't found it. I'd like to RTFM before continue flooding this list with my questions so... Where is The "Fine" Manual???

Thx. in advance,

we know you now ! when sun rises, when rain falls, then, Francisco comes for a question or two :-)

I remind my previous mail to a question YOU asked 2 days ago :
--
Paul