koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Re: Koha project updates

From: Pat Eyler
Subject: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha project updates
Date: Mon Sep 22 13:26:11 2003

Hello everyone,
can you help me answer Chris' questions/requests below?  He's running a
project at the University at Buffalo to integrate Koha into some of their
LIS courses, so any help we can give will be paid back in spades as their
students begin testing, using, and telling people about Koha.

thanks,
-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org