koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha project updates

From: Chris Cormack
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha project updates
Date: Mon Sep 22 16:25:07 2003

Hi all

> > 506, and/or some suggestions as to how we could be of use to the project
> > on the technical side. As well, for internal UB readers, the Dean is
> > seeking funding for lab upgrades. If you can think of any equipment we
> > need, such as laser scanners, all the way up to 3M patron self checkout
> > terminals, please let me know asap.

Ill try to get in contact with Ewan Tempero, who has done some work on user
testing for Koha. To see if we can get his input on this discussion.

Getting koha working with a self checkout terminal would be a great project,
and one that theoretically shouldnt be too hard. Would self checkouts be
useful for you?

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
address@hidden                                          www.katipo.co.nz