koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha project updates

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Re: Koha project updates
Date: Mon Sep 22 15:08:11 2003

What I guess I need from the Koha development team is some help with
constructing test scripts for the 'end user' library students in LIS
506,

Do you have examples of the required style?

and/or some suggestions as to how we could be of use to the project
on the technical side.

LIS or programmers?

Are you aware of koha2010?  (I think that's the name)

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ address@hidden