koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] wiki & irc logger & steve

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] wiki & irc logger & steve
Date: Wed Aug 11 05:29:11 2004

Chris Cormack wrote:

On 2004-08-11 09:01:25 +0100 Paul POULAIN <address@hidden> wrote:
This is probably due to the fact that steve has left the project (even if this has not been announced by steve, this is a reality)
What else was steve responsible for? Who wants to take those responsibilities on?
The wiki is still there.
Its run by Roger Buck in Australia, not Steve.

Am i speaking a so bad english ;-( ?
About the wiki, it's still here, of course. I was just wondering if we had a risk he disappear. Because there are so many informations in the wiki that it would be a real big pain it disappeared. But if the wiki owner (roger) can confirm the wiki won't disappear as long as Koha don't disappear, there's absolutly no problem with it (except slowness -from france-)
I'm just trying to avoid problems...

And steve had gotten the
logger up and running again after having some issues with getting irc out
through his school districts firewall.
http://www.haz.cmsd.bc.ca/cgi-bin/kohalog.pl (link on the wiki)
does not work (at least at the moment)

http://www.koha.org/wiki/ works just fine for me.

As far as Steve leaving the project, has he told you he has Paul? Or have
you decided that since he hasnt been around he has left it?
I've said that "steve has left the project, even if this has not been announced by steve". So, no, steve didn't say he left. In fact he hasn't say anything since >6 months
(steve, if you are still reading us, pls tell us...)

--
Paul POULAIN