koha-devel

[Koha-devel] wiki

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: [Koha-devel] wiki
Date: Wed Aug 11 01:02:01 2004

Hi,

The irc logger has disappeared since some weeks. It has been given a re-birth in july, but lasted not long... This is probably due to the fact that steve has left the project (even if this has not been announced by steve, this is a reality)

I was wondering if we should not have a copy of the wiki somewhere else, because if the hoster disappear, this will be a *real* pain.

Hoster (roger ?), are u here ?.
have you something to say about my "anxiousness" ;-) ?

--
Paul POULAIN