koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] wiki & irc logger & steve

From: Roger Buck
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] wiki & irc logger & steve
Date: Wed Aug 11 15:34:00 2004

Hi :)

No intention to pull the plug on the koha wiki in the forseeable future.

It is owned by koha community so no problem if you think it would be better hosted elsewhere.

Originally koha wiki was hosted on 128k ISDN.

For the last 12 months koha wiki has been hosted on 512/512 SDSL which supports minimal additional traffic - It's the best we can do for connectivity for the forseeable future.

We do a nightly tcpdump and there's at least one month history of incremental backupsat any time.

There is an instance of the wiki which is dedicated to koha so it would be trivial to move wiki application (wiktikitavi 2.5: tavi.sourceforge.net) and db (mysql 4.0.18) to an alternative host any time you want.

Regards,

R.

Paul POULAIN wrote:
About the wiki, it's still here, of course. I was just wondering if we had a risk he disappear. Because there are so many informations in the wiki that it would be a real big pain it disappeared. But if the wiki owner (roger) can confirm the wiki won't disappear as long as Koha don't disappear, there's absolutly no problem with it (except slowness -from france-)
I'm just trying to avoid problems...