koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Ideas for next releases (2.4 ?) - project organisation

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Ideas for next releases (2.4 ?) - project organisation
Date: Thu Aug 19 09:42:01 2004

Eyler, Patrick wrote:

Last year, we used to have chat sessions planned. We had the problem with timezone, so I often went to bed very late... But with kiwis (new zealand), australia, W-europe and America (south & north), we can't have everybody waked up at the same time... If we reorganize the Koha team, we should probably plan an IRC meeting for all volunteers at beginning of september.
Any opinion on this everybody ?
I think this would be a great idea.  How does Tuesday, Sep 7th (Wednesday the
8th for the NZers) sound?
Not a good week for me : i'm in Nantes (to Ecole des Mines de Nantes)
I'm also in Paris on sep,14/15
Every other days are OK.
(i'm GMT+2 until october 30)

--