koha-devel

RE: [Koha-devel] Ideas for next releases (2.4 ?) - project organisation

From: Daniel Caissy
Subject: RE: [Koha-devel] Ideas for next releases (2.4 ?) - project organisation
Date: Thu Aug 19 10:36:08 2004

That discussion is very, very good!

Questioning Koha foundations could allow it to crystalise new positions that we
don't have any idea today.

Let's understand todays trends :
     - The OPAC tool must be service and patron oriented
     - The information must come to the patron, not the opposite
     - A patron can be member of more than one library
     - Independant systems must talk to each other
     - etc, etc, ...

Would it be time to talk about LIS architecture ?

I'm just raising the question...

Dan