koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Commited File

From: Andres Tarallo
Subject: [Koha-devel] Commited File
Date: Thu Aug 19 11:50:26 2004

I've sent you a modified Context.PM, I've corrected some FIXME in the Context.pm module, I've also shared i t wit Emiliano Marmoti of SIU (Argentina).

I've sent you the email the 12th August.

Andr'es

Paul POULAIN wrote:

Andres Tarallo wrote:

Paul:

Did you have chance to look the module I've sent you with fixes?

Sorry, but which one are you talking about ? I think i've commited your proposal, but i've many mails, so i'm not sure...