koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Release map for 2.2.2

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Release map for 2.2.2
Date: Tue Mar 8 08:02:35 2005

Paul POULAIN a écrit :
Release map for 2.2.2 :
* Release warning for translators march, 18
* Public release April, 7 or 8 (be warned that the week after i'll be in Nelsonville, the week after in Koha teaching, so 15 without support from me)

The release notes are already long :
<cut>

Just to explain that the previous release notes contained what is already done. Not what will be added (I hope i'll fix some bugzilla entries)

--
Paul POULAIN