koha-devel

[Koha-devel] Additional field on Acquisitions Order Form Needed or not?

From: Rachel Hamilton-Williams
Subject: [Koha-devel] Additional field on Acquisitions Order Form Needed or not?
Date: Sun Jun 12 17:03:33 2005

HI

There are 2 new fields - Publisher and Book Fund, showing up in the templates on the Normal acquisitions Order Form - it wasn't on our original templates, and I would like some guidence on wether they are there on purpose - and wether it's needed.

They make the form go quite wide - and the titles are the bit tha suffers - so if they are wanted, I might try and reorganise it a bit

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams
General Manager
Katipo Communications Ltd