koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Additional field on Acquisitions Order Form Needed or n

From: Rachel Hamilton-Williams
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Additional field on Acquisitions Order Form Needed or not?
Date: Sun Jun 12 17:26:37 2005

Hi

We certainly need the bookfund. Im not sure about the publisher.
The bookfund has always been there, it looks like publisher is new though.

I checked HLT's current one - the bookfund didn't display on the order summary form .....

That's this page

http://koha.rangitikei.katipo.co.nz/cgi-bin/koha/acqui/basket.pl?basket=5

The bit at the bottom

http://katipo.co.nz/gallery/album15/acquisitions_5_2

for those who can't see out test sites ;-)

Cheers

Rachel Hamilton-Williams
General Manager
Katipo Communications Ltd