koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Additional field on Acquisitions Order Form Needed or n

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Additional field on Acquisitions Order Form Needed or not?
Date: Mon Jun 13 01:07:20 2005

Chris Cormack a écrit :
Rachel Hamilton-Williams wrote:

HI

There are 2 new fields - Publisher and Book Fund,  showing up in the
templates on the Normal acquisitions Order Form - it wasn't on our
original templates, and I would like some guidence on wether they are
there on purpose - and wether it's needed.

They make the form go quite wide - and the titles are the bit tha
suffers - so if they are wanted, I might try and reorganise it a bit

You mean on the basket list isn't it (basket.pl) ?

They have been added by me iirc. At least, i'm sure some of my customers want to have them here for order printing questions : Some libraries want their basket in bookfund order, to distribute the books when they arrive. Some libraries reported that the bookseller want the basket ordered by publisher.

Since 2.2.2, there is an alternate printing style sheet that hides all menus when you print basket.pl. So printing basket.pl from browser gives something OK for the booksellers.

Note that i've commited something 2-3 days ago about basket.pl & list size :
http://bureau.paulpoulain.com:9007/cgi-bin/koha/acqui/basket.pl?basket=2 (login : test/test) all biblio info are in the same column, as in catalogue search list result. & I've added the "notes" field that has been requested on bugzilla by EMN.

HTH

--
Paul POULAIN