koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] www.koha-fr.org, new look

From: Shaun Evans
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] www.koha-fr.org, new look
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 22:41:33 +0000

MJ Ray wrote:
Please please please can I have a template and/or copyright
permission to reuse it? (GPL or MIT/Xorg terms would be fine.)
I'm sure I asked when koha.org launched.  I need to fix a few
to meet WCAG, so permission to modify would be much easier.

If the people at Katipo are happy, I'd be pleased to give you permission to use any of the code I wrote on www.koha.org for Koha purposes without limitation. I'm not too keen, however, on you redistributing it (as the GPL requires me to allow). If you need any more than what you can download, please give me a shout for what you specifically need.

Cheers,

--
Shaun Evans
http://www.shaunevans.co.uk/