koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] The future of the prog templates

From: Richard Anderson
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] The future of the prog templates
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:59:34 +1300

Hi Owen,

I haven't compared it for how much extra markup is involved but a template I've been using lately is based on
http://www.tjkdesign.com/articles/3cols.asp

It took a little while to get the hang of how it worked but it is very flexible - changing from a 3 column layout to a 2 column one involves 3 changes in the css with no changes in the markup.

Disadvantages of it include requiring gifs to get coloured left or right columns.

Cheers,
Richard

--
Richard Anderson