koha-devel

Re: [Koha-devel] Patch to catalogue by itemtypes report

From: Paul POULAIN
Subject: Re: [Koha-devel] Patch to catalogue by itemtypes report
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 16:20:21 +0100

Joshua M. Ferraro a écrit :
Hi Nicholas,
I patched the itemtypes report to include a third column for the price
of each itemtype, and a grand total price at the bottom. A *very*
simple patch.
Sounds like a very useful patch, we'd love to have the contribution.
Feel free to send it along to the list as an attachment and we'll make
sure it's included in the next release.

I confirm Nicholas,

did you send the patch to joshua ? you can copy the diff on this list or send it to me, i'll take care of it for next release.

--
Paul POULAIN et Henri Damien LAURENT
Consultants indépendants